Sunday, July 17, 2011

Beach/Ocean Theme CAFE headings

I had a comment under the Froggy CAFE headings asking whether I had found any with a beach/ocean theme.... well I hadn't, so I decided to quicky make some up! They are about the size of half a page landscape. I only did these quickly after I read the message so please be kind!

I've also attached the ones I use in my class this term. While on our Winter holidays, I rearranged things in my room and my old headers didn't fit - in fact I've only got a small CAFE board. So these ones are about half a page each, portrait orientation.
You can grab them from Google Docs by clicking on the pictures.

9 comments:

  1. Thank you, these are awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries, and thanks for stopping by!

    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! Thank you! :)

    http://thesilverlininginteaching.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the CAFE headings. The beach theme is my favorite! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE THESE! I have never used CAFE before, but I am planning on using the pink and purple ones this year. I have never seen any like these. Is there a way to edit them and create more? I would like to use them for my reading focus wall as well. I don't have a blog, but could you email me and tell me how if you don't mind? I love reading your blog, so many wonderful ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't post my email but it is amyallison04@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello. I am going to use the beach/ocean theme this year. I am also going to use your CAFE Headings. Would you by any chance be willing to create or send me a version where I can make D5 Math headings: Paper Practice, Fact Games, Number Games, Strategy Games. I just love what you have done! Thanks. L. Garrison

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amy, hopefully you are enjoying your new focus wall headings.

    L. Garrison - I'll have your D5 Math headings completed shortly.

    Kylie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...