Sunday, July 10, 2011

Bits and Pieces

Ahhh, back to school tomorrow for a pupil free day. Not looking forward to it as the schedule looks pretty boring. Can't wait for Tuesday though, when I see my kiddo's again. I miss their smiles and hugs and "I love you, I love you, I love you Miss C" which one of special needs kids HAS to tell me at least 3 times before he leaves each day (actually, he says it and cuddles me while fiddling with my hair, goes and gets his bag, comes back in and does it again, leaves and then comes back and does it one more time!). Always makes me smile. 

I've bought a rug which hasn't been delivered yet. It was the best one I could find for the price. It's going to be another 4 weeks! The meeting area will be incomplete without it (my old one is getting very raggedy).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...