Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Bits and Pieces

I am utterly exhausted. I don't know what it is about the teaching profession but at times it can leave me feeling totally drained. And it's only my second week back from our Winter holidays! Don't get me wrong, I've loved being back. It was wonderful to see all my little kiddos again and they've actually been a joy to teach with no behavioural problems to speak of. I've just had so many extra things to do and my to do list is forever growing - we tested our little Year 2s on a past years Year 3 national test and have had to go through and analyse the results for each student to put them in band scales for reading, spelling, grammar/punctuation and math, my son has regional softball try-outs an hours drive away over two days, a friend is coming to stay so I've been tidying up and I've been printing and cutting and laminating like my life depended on it! It's the same thing after every holiday... I sit and wonder Why didn't I get more done!!

So, needless to say, I haven't been working on all the great new things that I want to post for you guys. I've almost finished my new Pirates HTO Place Value Dominoes and Multiplication concept mats. I should have some freebies this weekend so check on back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...