Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I LOVE my external hard drive

I just can't live without my hard drive! I left it at school yesterday, remembered while driving and turned around again to go and get it! It has everything on it that I need - planning, created and downloaded resources, assessment data, fonts and photos.

The thing I love about it the most is that it doesn't need to be plugged in (to the power socket). I just have to plug it in the USB port and I'm ready to go. It is small and slim - about 11cm by 7cm and only 1.2cm thick - so I can slip it in my handbag if I'm in a rush and heading out the door.

This is similar to what it looks like - mine doesn't have the white squares on it.
I love my data so much I try to update each week - there is SOOO much that I create, download and update (like assessment data and planning) that I'd cry if I had to start back over.

What do you do to store all of your awesome cyber ideas? 
Are they on a hard drive?  What kind do you use, do you back up your computer often?
Join Kinder Kraziness with your ideas of backing up your data!

3 comments:

  1. I had to start over once and it killed me! Never again! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you! I also have storage drives. One is a Seagate 520 gig and the other one is a cute puppy-shaped 8GB USB. I can’t live without them! I do take care of them because they contain my lifeworks and movies, which I love watching and whenever I get free time. Hahaha! I always scan them for viruses, and I make it a point to keep them in an orderly manner to avoid damages and data loss.

    Nannie Salyards

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...