Monday, September 12, 2011

I'm back!

Wow, what a hectic fortnight! I'm glad to say that the Bridal Shower I organised for Saturday went really well! I've never done anything like that before so I was really nervous, but it was great. Phew! Now I'm ready for the actual wedding this weekend!

Some bad news - I missed out on  grabbing Shelley's (Teaching in the Early Years) Doubles math strategy unit! I was really looking forward to checking it out to see whether I should purchase the other units. Was so disappointed when I got home from school today and it was already closed. Should have checked when I woke up this morning!

Some good news - Check out these Character ABC charts from Runde's Room. How AMAZING are these! This is definitely a print job for tonight!

We are in our last week of the term - four days to go before I am on two weeks holidays! There's something about third term that is just so exhausting. So needless to say I am busy assessing, marking, assessing, moderating, assessing, marking... you get the point.

I hope to be back with some new freebies soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...