Thursday, September 22, 2011

Product Updates

Sorry for another long absence. I've literally had no time to be blogging at all between school, my besties wedding, the clean up (the reception was at her place) and then a couple of days of professional development (what a great way to start our Spring holidays!). So, we are now 6 days into our 14 day break, and I finally get a chance to sit down and catch up on reading all of the great blogs I follow. 

This is going to be a quickie post to let you know that I've updated some of my products. If you bought them through TpT you should receive an email - I don't know about Teachers Notebook, hence this post. So if you have bought them, you might want to download the newest version. Here is what has been updated - 

Reflection Card Prompts for class discussions or written reflections: 
  • A follow teacher from here in Australia emailed me a large amount of reflection prompts that she uses and has graciously allowed me to add them to my pack. This increases the number of reflection prompts from 36 to 75! Some of the new prompts are particularly useful for upper grade teachers as some ask students to reflect on research they have done.
Download it again at TpT
Download it again at Teachers Notebook.

Daily 5 Read to Someone pack: 
  • an easier back of the Check for Understanding checkmark for beginning readers with picture cues. 
  • 4 new partner reading discussion task cards
Download it again at TpT
Download it again at Teachers Notebook

 Pirates Place Value HTO Dominoes: 
  • I didn't realise that over in America you don't say AND after the hundreds (e.g. four hundred AND twenty-six). After a comment on the product was made recently, I hopped straight onto it and have made two versions of the dominoes that have number words. So there is now a version with and without the AND. 
  • I've also added card labels to put on the front of each deck or stick to a baggie to hold them in. 
Download it again at TpT
Download it again at Teachers Notebook.

 
 Pirate Ordinal Number Bingo:
  • I received feedback that the writing for the instructions went into the border. My copy was ok so I'm guessing it happened when I made it a PDF (and there were some mistakes - oops!). I think they are all fixed up now so you can download it again. 
Download it again at TpT
Download it again at Teachers Notebook.
 

I am so happy that I can now add things to TpT and Teachers Notebook from my home computer (which is only about 6 months old). I haven't been able to add or update anything for so long. But I went into school yesterday and tried from my school laptop and NO problems! So, the laptop is at home with me now, and I'm trying to work from the two of them! So I should have some new freebies for you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...