Monday, September 26, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award

I am absolutely speechless that I've been nominated for two Versatile Blogger awards! A BIG thank you to Dana at 3rd Grade Gridiron
for nominating my little ole' blog. Please check out their blogs if you haven't already. 

As you probably know, to accept the award you should follow these rules: 
  • Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
  • Share 7 things about yourself.
  • Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs.

Ok, 7 things about me.....
  1. I'm only in my 20s but looovve music from the 60s/70s/80s - I blare it and sing my lungs out while cleaning!
  2. I do not own a piece of music that has come out in the past 5 or so years. Seriously, I could not name a Lady Gaga song if my life depended on it.
  3. I have an obsession with buying books. I've only been teaching 3 years, but I literally have thousands and thousands of books, most of which are sitting in boxes in my garage waiting for me to either contact them so I can take them to school or teach that grade level (I've got heaps for grades 4 to 6 even though I only taught grade 6 one year).
  4. I am fascinated with European history and read about it a lot.
  5. I am not into fashion, hair, accessories or shoes - I do try to look professional at work, but I do dress for comfort and when I'm at hope I'm in comfy pj's most of the time.
  6. I'm a procrastinator - I usually need a deadline and a little stress to get things gone.
  7. I love to get my adrenalin going - give me dirt biking, laser skirmish, high ropes courses, amusement park rides etc. Nothing too risky, but exciting nonetheless!

AND .....Now my top 15 newly discovered blogs. I've tried to choose blogs who have have only been in blog land a few months like myself or have less than 150 followers so please check them out!






Well, I'm half done anyway! I'll be back to post the rest later, but it's time to start preparing dinner.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out!! Love your blog too!!
    www.mrsjohnsonsfirstgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...