Friday, January 27, 2012

Get to Know Me freebie

Here is a worksheet I get my class to complete the first week. It give me a quick indication of how they listen, follow instructions, whether or not they are willing to 'have a go' at spelling plus, it is something up in the classroom for when parents drop their kids off!

You can pick them up through Google Docs - They now come in Aussie and American spellings (favourite/favorite, colour/color). I usually do this with all the things I put on here, but I didn't think anyone in America would want them since it's not the start of the year there - sorry!
 

This is my old one which I've posted before. I would print off a photo of each student to glue in the box. I'm always suprised by how many studnents don't know their birthday or their mum or dads name! Most don't have a favourite book either....

14 comments:

  1. These are so cute! Thanks for sharing!
    ☼Kate
    To The Square Inch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! I love your font!!!!

    Michelle
    Teach123

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Thanks for sharing! I will put them in my file for September! Would you mind making a version for your up-North followers without the u in favorite and color?

    Thanks!

    Ali
    alischepis(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure Ali, usually I do both spellings, but I didn't think anyone in America would want it since you are not starting your year - sorry! You can click on the links now and it'll take you to a new version that has both copies, just print the American spelling one.

    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much!! I am always looking for new things to start the year! I really appreciate it!

    Hope your year has started off well!!

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello from your newest follower! I just love your blog design :) Thanks for the get to know you form! I'll save it for the fall.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw - cute! THank you :) Hope your year started off well!

    ♥ Jen
    The Teachers' Cauldron

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kylie,
    Thanks for the great resource, I'll file it away until September! I love your blog!

    Sally from ElementaryMatters

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm tagging you! Come by my blog to see what it's all about!

    http://herdingkats.blogspot.com/2012/01/winners-and-tagged.html

    Jennifer @ Herding Kats In Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kylie, Thank you for the great Intro sheet! I really appreciate your generosity!!

    Nancy
    Mrs. Stoltenberg's Second Grade Class

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't seem to download or print the file.. there are fonts that words that have been blurred out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the easy printing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...