Thursday, February 02, 2012

I've been tagged

I haven't been on my blog for a couple days and I come back and find I've been tagged - 5 times! Thanks to Amy @ The Resource(ful) Room, Elisabeth @ Twins, Teaching and Tacos, Mechele at Barrow's Hodgepodge,  Sarah @ Fun in Title Math and Chrissy from First Grade Found Me!

Here are the rules:
  1. You must post the rules.
  2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself on the blog post. 
  3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 12 new questions for the people you tagged.
  4. Tag 12 people and link them on your post.
  5. Let them know you've tagged them!

I don't know how I'm going to get through all these questions, so I'll keep my responses really short!  I'll be back hopefully tonight to answer the them, but I'll probably have to spread it out over a couple days because that would be one long post!

I've also updated my Voices Board to make the V, O, I etc larger to stand out as per a request so I'll upload that tonight. 

With our D5, we are up to 11 minutes! Yeah! Lots of pics to come on what we've been up to, but not a lot to share unfortunately. Every time I make a new file, save, close and take to school to print (I usually do this for B&W) the file has disappeared once I get to school. This has happened to EVERY document I've made the past week! Surely, it isn't me...... I've lost hours of work..... so not very happy!

Anyway, I've got to get ready for school. It's almost Friday!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...