Saturday, March 03, 2012

Ordinal Number freebie

This freebie is a little late coming. I've been coming home and crashing so I haven't been at my computer to upload this freebie. 

Students circle the ordinal number in word and number form. Covers ordinal numbers to 10th. For my Year 2 Aussie friends, this could be used to sign off Year 2 Net Phase C indicators 7.2 (identifies the order of items in a sequence using ordinal numbers to 'tenth') and 7.3 (identifies ordinal numbers in word and digit form).
 
Click on any picture to download from google docs

Also, if you have purchased my Mini-Beast Math Centers you may want to download again. I just wasn't happy with the graphic quality, I think because the file was so large (it was 68 MB before I converted it to PDF). I've played around with it in different programs, and the images look a lot clearer now.