Sunday, July 01, 2012

Blog Award and Graphics Club

A big THANK YOU to the 5 lovely ladies who have given me the One Lovely Blog award. 

Rhonda from Classroom Fun      Kristy from Teachin' First    



Shanyn from Coffee, Kids and Compulsive Lists   and Jenna from Just Diving In.


These lovely ladies have also given me The Versatile Blogger award. I have received this once before so I won't bore you with more random facts about me, but make sure you check out these blogs!



Now I have to pass the awards onto other bloggers. I always like to pass the awards on to new bloggers to get them some exposure. One new blogger, who is also Australian, is Tania from Mrs Poultney's Ponderings. She is VERY new - she just starting blogging in June, so show her some love.
Mrs P from That's So Second Grade is also new in June. 
   Kelli from Spotted in First Grade
Sandy from Spots and Dots 
 
Virginia at The Meek Moose (what a unique name!)
 Wendy from Teacher's Toolkit



If you also have a new blog (say under 150 followers), I'd love to highlight you here. Just reply to this post or email me and I'll add you to the list!

Also, have you heard about Mel's new Premium Graphics Club? If you love her graphics from Graphics From The Pond, you'll love this annual membership to her new graphics club. You'll receive new graphics straight to your inbox every day! The membership is on special for this weekend only! Check our her post here or the membership sign-up page at TpT!

9 comments:

  1. I'd love to be added to your list, I'm trying to build followers! Thank you :)

    Second Grade Spots and Dots
    http://sandybeach1267.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to be added also! :) Just starting out!!

    Buzz Around in 2nd Grade :)
    buzzaroundinsecondgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice idea! I just started blogging this May. I teach second grade in Northern Virginia.

    http://themeekmoose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to be added to your list! I'm a wordpress user so it's a bit harder to build followers! Love your blog! :)

    ❀Bethany❀
    Learning is a Journey
    Polka Dot Parlor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kylie,
    I purchased your Daily 5 packet awhile back and I am going to be using it this upcoming school year! So I will def. be mentioning you in my blog once school starts.

    I have just started blogging and would love to be added to your blog!! Grab my button!!
    Spotted in First Grade
    Thanks, Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m your newest follower. Please check out my blog if you get a chance. Calling Plays in 2nd Grade.Fabulous Blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kylie,

    I nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award. Come to my blog to check it out.

    http://downunderteacher.blogspot.com/

    I would also love for you to highlight my blog here. I have 36 followers so far. :-)

    Cheers,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kylie,
    I would love you to add me to your list. I am new to blogging, trying to build followers, but have sooooo much to learn!
    PS I have 15 followers!!

    Wendy
    Teacher's Toolkit

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please hop on by! I'd love to be added to the great list you have!
    www.love2teach2.blogspot.com
    Thanks!
    Ms.Lies
    A.K.A. Instant Math Mama

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...