Saturday, July 14, 2012

Procedural Text Freebie

Just a quick post to to share with you a couple of things I made up today for our work on procedural texts beginning next week (because of our NAPLAN testing last week, I haven't started yet). It has some posters, labels, jumbled vocabulary matching activity and some mind maps. You can download it from Google Docs by clicking on the picture.

Also, I've reposted my Read to Someone pack (which is one of my best sellers) back on TpT. Because of copyright issues, I've changed the name of the file to Buddy Reading. I don't *think* the term 'Read to Someone' is copyrightable by The Sisters as part of their Daily 5 program, but I changed it just to be safe. The contents are not specific to The Daily 5.

Also, I'm really sorry if I haven't responded to your emails lately. I've had so many coming in it is getting very hard to keep up and they just get lost in my inbox. If you have sent me an email and I haven't responded, please email me again so it is brought to the top of my inbox!

23 comments:

  1. LOVE the look of it but the link isn't working :(

    Shanyn
    Coffee, Kids and Compulsive Lists

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shanyn, can you try it now?

      Delete
    2. Working now! Fabulous! :) Thanks!

      Delete
  2. also tried but it keeps saying error:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful freebie! Thanks so much! :)

    Jessica
    Mrs. Heeren's Happenings

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! How wonderful- thank you so much!

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Jenny, I'm glad you can use it!

      Delete
  5. This looks super! Thanks for sharing! I know you receive awards all of the time, but I have left you the Versatile Blogger Award as a thank you for all of the wonderful ideas that you share on your fantastic blog. Please visit mrsrhodesscholars.blogspot.com to accept your award.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the award Jayne, it's greatly appreciated!

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the pack. I am about to start procedures with my cherubs this term so this is fantastic. I also love all of your Naplan prep items in the Olympic pack which I purchased. I can't wait to share it with my kids. We go back tomorrow. Can't wait to try out all the new games I've been making for them over the holidays. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you had a nice return to school! Thanks for your comments about the procedures and Olympics packs! My kids are getting hyped about the Olympics and can't wait for them to start!

      Delete
  7. Good thing that these stuff really works for the kids, Thanks for this, I'll be glad to come back :)
    _______________
    Ashley | Olympics 2012 London

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy moly - that is an awesome job!!!!

    I wanted to let you know that there are green/pink frames for the word wall headers!

    Thanks for stopping by! :)

    Holly
    Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fantastic! Thanks Holly, they are super cute!!

      Delete
  9. HI, Kylie!

    I saw this on Freebie Friday! What a great freebie - very thorough and attractive! Thanks!

    Linda
    Primary Inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  10. AWESOME! Last year was my 1st year to teach Procedural Test. I had a hard time finding material. I actually bought a book yesterday about science experiments from the TARGET Dollar Spot just for that purpose! Thanks for the freebie!!

    I just posted my 1st FREEBIE on my site - check it out
    http://thatnewcrayonsmell.blogspot.comhttp://thatnewcrayonsmell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thankyou for sharing this. nice blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks very much for the freebie. Will be perfect for next term.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fabulous. I found your blog from your store. I hope you don't mind another American blogging follower. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, of course not! Thanks for following along! :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...