Thursday, September 27, 2012

New Halloween Math Pack with Freebie

I saw this on Pinterest today and just had to share:
Hehe, this is so me when I'm supposed to be working except rather than FB (which I just don't get) I Pinterest! It's one of the reasons my Halloween Math Pack has taken sooooo long to finish! I swear, I could work on it ALL day and get hardly anything done because of this type of thing! 

Anyway, it's filled with centres/centers and activities my kiddies will be doing when we go back after our Spring holidays:
 
It comes with 13 math activities for multiplication, division, graphing, area, time, transformations, directions, skip counting and measuring. I made the 13th activity a freebie - just download the preview at TpT or TN to check it out! As always, the pack is 20% off for a couple of days.

9 comments:

  1. Hee Hee-now that's funny! A little too true!
    Your new unit is simply beautiful! Well done!
    ~Christy & Tammy
    Fluttering Through First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking I should unplug the internet when I'm working - I'd be much more productive, lol!

      Delete
  2. Hi Kylie, I seem to be having problems downloading your preview? Your unit looks fabulous. Belinda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Belinda, If you click on the links they'll take you to TpT or TN. You can then click on the Download Preview and it'll come up. Enjoy the freebie.

      Kylie

      Delete
  3. Kylie... this looks AMAZING!! I am bookmarking it for future use (as my maths group is a Yr 1 level) BUT I am also passing the link on to my colleagues who have Grade 2 or Grade 3 level maths groups! The effort you have put in is incredible...LOVE it! Happy weekend to you!!
    Tina
    Good Morning Mrs Rubie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very kind of you Tina! I hope you have a lovely weekend too!

      Delete
  4. Hi Kylie, Love the cartoon! Am interested in your Halloween unit but the preview is downloading as a page of HTML goobledy gook. I've downloaed other sellers previews this morning and all has been ok.
    Any thoughts? Am enjoying my Spring holiday too although the laminator is working flat out! Thanks Carmel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carmel, hmmm, I'm not sure why it's not working for you, it works fine for me. If you send me an email or leave me your email address I'll send it through to you.

      Cheers

      Delete
  5. It's downloading as html rather than pdf. I tried the freebie shape file and that was fine as it came as a pdf.
    Don't know if that tells you anything.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...