Thursday, December 20, 2012

Santa's Little Helper Blog Hop

Can you believe Christmas is next Tuesday?! Where has the year gone? I've just wasted many hours on YouTube looking at the funniest moments, bloopers and fails of 2012. Hilarious!


Anyway onto the blog hop: 
 

Some bloggy friends and I have teamed up to offer you 10 freebies!

Since I'm heading down to grade 1 next year, my freebie is something I can use then. Click on the pic to take you to TpT to download for free.
Snowmen Graphics: Mel at From the Pond

Click on the pic to take you to your next stop over at Top Notch Teaching for another awesome freebie: 
 
Click on the first button below if you have only just joined us and want to start at the beginning so you don't miss out on any of the freebies. If you make it to the end, there might be a little giveaway for you so be sure to follow it all the way through!  
        
Thank you so so much to Mel at From the Pond for the cutie patootie graphics and Shanyn for organising!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I've been a follower of your blog for a while...yours was the first Aussie blog I found and I was SO excited!!
    I also follow you on TPT.
    Merry Christmas - Enjoy your holidays.
    THanks for sharing your freebie.
    CHeers,

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so fun to read blogs from Australia. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...