Sunday, July 21, 2013

Common Core help anyone?

I'm looking at aligning my products to the Common Core but I don't know much about it at and I'm short on time at the moment (I've got eye surgery Wednesday - eeekkk! - and I'll be out of it for about a week. I'm prepping sub plans for 6 days at the moment....blah). 

I'm hoping that I can find a few people who are familiar with the Common Core and are willing to align my products for me. Of course, you can then keep the products that you align. I'd send you the products via email along with a word or .ppt file to copy and paste the standards that align with each activity in the pack.

If you're willing to help, please send me an email or reply here. I'm taking my son to his footy game shortly so I'll be able to respond in a few hours (well, I'm hoping there are some takers that I can respond to!!). I've just about finished this 160 page pack which will be one of the first to be aligned. 


6 comments:

  1. Hey Kylie, I'm also a Brissy teacher with no idea about Common Core, but I just (quite randomly after reading your post today) came across this website. If you don't get any takers, perhaps this will help?
    http://www.commoncoremathlessons.com/p/grade-1.html
    They also have a page for reading (http://www.commoncorereadinglessons.com/p/grade-1.html). It may or may not be helpful, but I thought I'd share anyway!
    Meaghan :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meaghan, luckily I've had a couple of takers who have emailed me! I might be able to have a go myself with the link you provided - thanks! :)

      Delete
  2. Have you found anyone to align your pack for you yet? If not, I'd be willing to. I'm on the Common Core team for our school and worked all year on rewriting our report card to be Common Core friendly. If you still need help, I'd be happy to!
    krisspradlin4@yahoo.com
    Teachin' First

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristy, I'll send you an email!

      Delete
  3. Hi- I can help if you still need someone.
    yvonneeyrg@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yvonnee, I still have a few packs that need to be aligned so I'll shoot you an email.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...