Saturday, July 05, 2014

6 Traits of Writing Bulletin Board

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/6-Six-Traits-VOICES-Writing-Bulletin-Board-headers-and-skill-cards-189186Just a quick post today to let you know that I've just updated my 6 Traits of Writing Bulletin Board pack. I've given it a fresh new look with new images and fonts. 

It comes in two versions - chalkboard and polka dot - and includes 89 skill cards ready to go. I've also included an editable version of the skill card so you can add your own if needed. 

I've also included two different types of headings. The page size version shown here:
 and the large circular letters with a smaller description card shown here:

This is the bright polka dot version: 

  
If you are one of the 1,222 people who has this pack wishlisted, you can pick it up for the next couple of days 20% off!