Saturday, August 13, 2011

What have I bought?

I've never been to Ikea... that is until I saw these cute photo frames over at Mrs Morris' Simply 2nd Resources blog. Click on the photo to go check out some of her other awesome classroom photos.
She said she got them Ikea so I looked them up and was happy to see that they were sold here in Australia too! And they were only $2! So I headed out there today and even though it's only about 10mins away I've never needed to go in. OH. MY. GOD. What have I been missing! There is so much stuff there! I'm definitely going back. After seeing Ikea I feel like re-decorating my whole house! 

So I'm going to steel her idea and make up some of these frames with some inspirational quotes to pop around my classroom - all Pinterest inspired of course. While I was there I also bought this warm colours wall hanger organiser thing. Don't know what I am going to do with it yet but it was only $7 so I picked one up. Under the frames are the must have clear pockets and laminating sheets. 
 
I also popped into Bunnings Warehouse and picked up this 20 drawer organiser. I'm going to use it for word family tiles like the one at Mrs Bond's Fantastic First Grade website. Click on either photo to check out her website.


I've recently bought 3 of these too. I've two of the 10 drawer ones and 1 of the 5 drawer. This one I've still got to put together.


Anywho, that's my shopping for the day (not countng the Ikea things I bought for home.... it is very easy to spend a lot of money there!).