Saturday, January 26, 2013

B2S Classroom Photos

Phew, has this week gone by fast and been exhausting! I've had a lot of problems with getting my room set up for school that starts next week! 

I went into school Monday and Tuesday to set up since Wednesday to Friday were teacher days and I'd be in meetings and PD for most of the time. We also had parents coming in to drop off school supplies Friday morning and knew that 2-4 hours on Wednesday and Thursday would NOT be enough time to set up the room!

I kept mysel busy Monday and Tuesday scrubbing the walls because they were so filthy the white walls looked a blackish colour and were covered in blu-tack. And I don't know what was wrong with the blu-tack because usually it comes off easily when you rub over it with another piece of blu-tack but all it did was smudge! So I spent quite a bit of the 2 days on my tippy toes of the top step of a step ladder trying to clean off smudgy blu-tack! I collected 3 tennis ball sized balls of blu-tack and my back ached from being down on the floor cleaning the lower walls!

Here are some before pictures. This is what my room looked like Tuesday afternoon after I'd spent two days cleaning walls and removing blu-tack.
 

I've mentioned my weird shaped room before. This is the actual shape of it!

I've removed the rest of the craziness that was my week.

 How did your classroom preparation go this week?