Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Editable Math Stations

Long time, no write! I don't know about you, but I'm at the stage where I'm absolutely exhausted! BUT I can see the light - Summer holidays are drawing closer and closer. The weather is warming up and Spring holidays are just around the corner. 

We had our book week parade last Friday. I'm not brave like Tania who shared pictures of her costume, but I will tell you that I looked a little like this: 
Pink bow, thermometer, blue cup, straw, stripy face, arms and legs, pinky pyjama singlet, mopey expression and all! In fact, I won the teacher prize for being dressed most like the character (along with my teaching partner who was dressed as a blue bummed monkey!). 

We've also been busy building some gardens outside our classroom. So far we have used pallets, barrels full of soil and the three little pigs seem to have built some houses just outside our room.... we also have some HUGE ants that have made themselves at home! We should finish by Friday so hopefully I'll have some pics.

I have been inundated with requests lately :). I'm still working my way through them so if you are waiting on more cards for my Word Family, Blends and Digraphs pack or the Fast Finishers board (among others), I'm planning to finish the last of them by this weekend. I just finished one: an Editable 139 page Math Stations pack to match my Editable Literacy Stations pack

 

 As always, it's 20% off for the first day or two at Teachers Notebook and TpT.