Sunday, January 01, 2012

FREEBIE: Science Variables and Job Roles posters

Happy New Year!! Can't believe it's 2012 and that I have to start back at school with a new class in a few short weeks. Summer holidays are never long enough! 

Today I have a science freebie for you. It is 4 posters for your class. The first is a Cows Moo Softly poster which I use as a reminder for variables which change, stay the same and are measured/observed when we are conducting fair tests. 

Next I have 3 job role posters. These roles are used is some Australian school who use Primary Connections. I just prettied them up. 

In the lower school, they recommend that teachers limit the roles to 2 - Manager and Speaker. After Grade 2 (I think), they introduce the Director role. I sometimes still use the Director role in my Grade 2 class as I don't always have enough equipment for pairs.  
 
Hopefully they are of use to someone! You can pick them up for FREE from my TpT store or my Teachers Notebook store (both are  on sale with 20% off pay items until January 1st!).
Remember to participate in our HUGE giveaway! There will be 6 winners from my blog!

Graphics by Scrappin Doodles.  

~Kylie (I've really got to do me a signature!)

8 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! can i feature this on my science blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! The more who can make use of it the merrier!

    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have used "Cows Moo Softly" before when teaching about fair tests. Now I will have a great visual resource to go with it next time!
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comments ladies, I'm glad you can use it.

    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’ve used the Cows Moo Softly poster today before we start our class and it was effective! Glad my students participated well, thanks for sharing these posters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy that they are getting put to good use! Thanks for coming back and letting me know!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...