Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Garage Sale Success!

I went to a retiring teachers garage sale on the weekend and got some awesome bargains!
 
I got 2 of these rotating book displays for $3 each. My son is loving Percy Jackson at the moment!
 
I got this big book wire stand for $2.

 
Alphabet charts and tangram puzzles already laminated and other resource folders (for Australia Day, Remembrance Day, Brain Gym etc) for a few dollars each. 

 A whole bunch of plain and patterned material (some new), spinners, a whole tub of pattern blocks for $4, street signs for 50c (we are doing road safety first term so these will come in handy), box of scissors (can never have enough!), a bag of attribute blocks and other little random art supplies. 

I LOVE a good bargain!

5 comments:

  1. Score! The racks alone were worth the trip to her garage sale.

    Elizabeth

    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous!!! I want that rotating rack!!! I wish I knew of a teacher's garage sale in the area!!! Great bargins!

    ❤ Mor Zrihen from...
    A Teacher's Treasure
    Teaching Treasures Shop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love garage sales. You did very well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, the racks are my fav!! Can't believe they were only $3 each. The first thing I said when I walked in was "How much for those racks?". She was suprised - didn't think anyone would want those! HUH! They were the best things there!

    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  5. So jealous!! How lucky are you!!

    I'm a new follower!love your blog (: I'm a finally year student teacher in Australia (: your blog is so inspiring

    Kylie (:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...