Friday, December 30, 2011

Frames and Arrows and a SALE!

I've been flipping through my planning from last year and identifying areas that my kiddos had trouble with. One of those was completing frames and arrows diagrams. To help with this next year, I've done up this mini-pack. 
It comes with 2 centers. The first center focusing on counting forwards and backwards from 2, 3, 5 and 10 with frames and arrows diagrams.
The second center focuses on frames and arrows with 2 rules. This one requires students to use their mental computation strategies to add 6, subtract 4 for example.
 
Both centers come with a recording sheet like the one below and a student direction card.
You can grab it from Teachers Notebook and TpT. The first 3 people to comment with their email address will also get a FREE copy!

Remember to enter the giveaway that I and 11 other sellers have contributed to!

Also, both my TpT and Teachers Notebook stores are on sale until January 1st! Both shops have everything 20% off!

~Kylie
 Graphics by Scrappin Doodles